132 NE 22nd St #2, Miami, FL 33137, USA

HOVERBOARDER.COM is a SCAM.***DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY***Product page and promises look great; remember the old adage, “If it looks too good to be true; more than like it is”.

That is the case with this company too good to be true, I should have known better – SCAM***Product I received is not what was ordered. I have tried contacting the company via phone1-866-981-2737 and emailed with NO RESPONSE. I have left 15+ voice messages and sent 10+ emails with NO RESPONSE.

They have taken the money and ran - BEWARE.I am posting this so hopefully no one else will be taken by this company!

Review about: Hoverboard.

I didn't like: No response to emails, No response to voice messages, Lack of customer service.

Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Hoverboarder Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $200
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Hoverboarder?

Comments

Monroe, Georgia, United States #1260827

I ordered as well i went to BBB, Att General Fla since i think they have been shut down not only that when after the fact of ordering an getting the run around like everyone else and no order fulfilled.

I called my card service and am reporting all that I can its the only way to stop Scam also I feel Google needs to do better as for their site it is on . I saw several site owned by the same owner . so they were in it to make a killing on consumers it seems .

Forest Hill, Maryland, United States #1256503

I'm out the 200 Dollars - There is fraud somewhere because when I checked they said they were 3 to 5 days behind in shipping = so I waited.........then got scammed.

Rochester, New York, United States #1256396

the very same thing just happened to me they took two weeks to process my order then sent me a email saying they went out of business, I ordered 3 hoverboards and now I am out $600.00 I am PISSED.

to Anonymous Flower Mound, Texas, United States #1256494

Received this notice yesterday, "In cooperation with the CPSC (United States Consumer Product Safety Commission), Hoverboarder.com will be ceasing all operations, and as recommended by the agency, we will no longer be shipping any of our hoverboards.

IF YOU PLACED AN ORDER THAT WAS NOT RECEIVED YOU WILL NEED TO CONTACT YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY TO REQUEST A REFUND.

Instructions To Obtain a Refund:

1) Contact your credit card provider by calling the phone number on the back of the card.

2) Inform them that you would like to dispute a charge from Hoverboarder.com

3) Provide them with any relevant information regarding the transaction.NOTE: We are receiving a lot of requests for us to issue a refund.

The reason we are unable to personally issue refunds is because all of our money was used to purchase inventory to fulfill our customers orders. After receiving notice from the CPSC that we cannot ship our boards, we are left without any capital to personally issue refunds.

We are now out of business, the only way to get a refund is to contact your credit card company and request a chargeback.If you need any further instructions, please call us at 866-981-2737, Monday-Friday 10am-5pm."

Lexington, Kentucky, United States #1255624

Toke my money and ran.

The same thing happened to me and when I checked today I see the message that there out of business. Thats hundreds of dollars gone. Im so pissed I let myself get ripped off !

This company took my money and never shipped a thing.They won't return emails or phone calls.

Its disgusting that they can just steal your money and not be held accountable. I hope this doesn't continue this happen this others.

They ruined Christmas for my son.I'm out $200 and can't get him his gift now.

to Anonymous Lehigh Acres, Florida, United States #1255217

File a dispute with your bank I used a debit card and filed a dispute.My bank gave me the money back.

Especially now that the site is shut down.

I did the same thing!!I pd $199.99 on 11/7/16.

They printed a fed ex label on 11/8/16 & now I can't reach them by phone or email. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!! This was to be a gift for my granddaughter's birthday. Now I am out the money and out the hoverboarder.

I am on fixed income & in tears.I can't afford to buy another one!

to Anonymous Safford, Arizona, United States #1241624

I ordered on 11/10/16 and have called and emailed multiple times with no response, it looks like I should have read these reviews first, I believe I have been scammed!! I will dispute it with my credit card company!