Placed and order on 11/6 and was promised ship out a week later.I called and emailed several time with NO RESPONSE.

Finally I filed a fraud claim with my bank and reported them. I sent them an email asking for a refund and let them know I would be filing fraud against them and within two minutes of my sending that email the sent a FED Ex notice to me. I got the products three days later but it was NOTHING THAT I ORDERED. They basically just put two random boards in a box that were two different brands.

Wrong colors, and I didn't receive what I purchased. I called and emailed several times after that and no response. They are the worst. Do not buy from them, their website is BS!

Beware... I will be reporting this company to the Florida Business Bureau.

Several others have too.Do your research.

This reviewer shared experience about "poor customer service, no response, wrong order, i could go on an on." and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $407. The author is overall dissatisfied with Hoverboarder. The most disappointing about a product or service from Hoverboarder was no response to voice messages, not notified product wasnt in stock even after sent confimation and received email confirmation product was sent it was not Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hoverboarder.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Hoverboarder to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hoverboarder?

Comments

Boston, Massachusetts, United States #1252029

I have also filed a complaint with the Florida Business Bureau.

I have the same problem.Ordered from them on Nov 9th.

And nothing.

They never answer the phone, it's always a recording.No response to email either.

to Anonymous Jacksonville, Florida, United States #1247740

I filed a complaint with the state of Florida Business Bureau. This is ridiculous.