1.1K views
Resolved
3.0

I chose this site because it states orders received by 4 will be mailed that day and arrive 2-4 days.We were told by email and phone that they were sent 2 different times.

We ordered 2 boards on 8/25/16 12:10PM and received confirmation that order was processed successfully. We could not see info about our order on site so emailed 8/26/16 checking on order because we ordered before 4 pm and had not received tracking info, and they sent us links to view order info that showed an error when clicked on. Emailed them again on 8/27/16 checking if everything was ok with order and that we could not info on site about order. They responded that we did not create an account at checkout so we cannot see info ant that order has been received and is processing and our order is scheduled to ship within next 24 hours.

We receive an email from them on 8/29 stating our order has been completed. Then received another on stating products have been sent out giving us order info Shipping date 8/29/2016 12:45 and tracking info. We checked tracking info on fedex said label had been created and would update when shipment began and est. delivery date 8/31.

On 8/31 nothing on FedEx had been updated. We contacted FedEx and they said label had been created but they had not received the package. We emailed hoverboarder.com and stated that Fedex said they hadn't received package and asking if it had been sent. On 9/1 my husband called and spoke to Chris.

He said they were out of the colors were ordered (although we had not been notified of this. The last email we had received said product had been sent.) They had another color in stock so we said we would take that color. Chris said he would personally put them in the mail himself in the morning. My husband asked about tracking information and he said it would still be the same as the previous package because they had already printed the label.

We continued to watch tracking for a change in status but nothing happened. So on 9/3/16 I sent an email that said I was tired of dealing with this if we didn't receive our boards by Monday I was going to contact the BBB. Then they replied by canceling my order and wrote "A refund was issued. You can purchase from another company who will likely just steal your money.

This mess caused my son not to get his birthday present on his birthday.He also would not go anywhere after school because he kept waiting for the Fedex truck to deliver his present based on false information and empty promises by this company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. chipdana is quite happy with responded to all our emails in a timely manner and prices of the hoverboards are low and stated that there is a room for improvement of received email confirmation product was sent it was not and promised 2nd time on phone would be sent next day it was not. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "it's a combinaion of problem with delivery and rude customer service" of hoverboard. Hoverboarder needs to "an apology for canceling my order, not getting my product to me as promised and rude customer service" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hoverboard in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hoverboarder.

Had an Experience with Hoverboarder?

Comments