Ease of Use
Style and Design

Look if you've been scammed by Jimmy Temkin at Hoverboarder.com you need to call the Miami PD hotline (305) 579-6111 as soon as possible and report this business as fraudulent.I have already spoken with them and the Florida Secretary of State.

This is still and active LLC under the Florida State Divison of Corporations. The more people that call and report, the more serious they will take it. He was not shut down be the US CSPC, I called the US Consumer Product Safety Commission and they've heard of this scam already and said they have nothing do with him closing that he's just using that as a cover up.

I have messaged Jimmy Temkin on Facebook and told him he stole $200 from the wrong person.He's on Instagram too.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of a product or service. Hoverboarder needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hoverboarder.

Had an Experience with Hoverboarder?

Comments

Lynsey

Yeah he stole 200 from me to and bank won't give it back to me I will call that number to I hope he goes to jail!! Ruined my daughter's bday!!

Nashville, Tennessee, United States #1256545

Unreal this SOB has some nerve.I'm so glad you were able to get the info on his factious shut down.

I took it for face value that they finally got the ***. I can't even afford to get my 10 year old son another hoverbaord from a more reputable company at this point. I filed a complaint with my bank but that can take up 45 days. Meanwhile this LOW LIFE is living like a fat rat off of our hard earned money !!!

I'm going to call the number you provided right now.He stole my son's Christmas money and I'm pissed.

Thanks again