1.4

I ordered 2 hoverboards from Hoverboarder.com and it has been 3 weeks and we have not received anything besides the initial email stating that our product has been ordered.I have tried calling and emailing and never receive any response.

They do not answer the phone, it goes to voicemail every time. I will be contacting the BBB but want to warn potential consumers to stay away from this company. The fact that they will not respond is what aggravates me the most.

I just wish I would have read the reviews about this company because I would not have ordered from them.The reviews were horrible, *** me :(

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of delivery service from Hoverboarder. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Hoverboarder to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hoverboarder for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hoverboarder?

Comments

Columbus, Ohio, United States #1248049

I as well have ordered 2 hoverboards from this company. By accident I ordered 2, only needing 1...several emails and voicemails have been left without response from them....this is very frustrating!