Hoverboarder.com TERRIBLE, FRAUD, THEFT

1.4

Hoverboarder charged my credit card before shipping my daughters hoverboard for Christmas. They were obviously shut down before shipping my order.

I am now having to dispute the charge with my bank. So not only did they steal money from me, my daughter did not receive her "Big" christmas gift. Hoverboarder.com should have to pay damages to everyone that was affected as it has taken up my precious time and energy to get my money back.

This company should not have been able to get away with charging a credit card before shipping the product. There needs to be some serious investigation on the owners of Hoverboarder.com.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Lack of customer service, No response to voice messages, Fact they are a fraudulent company, Not notified product wasnt in stock even after sent confimation.

Hoverboarder - Review in Shopping category

Hi I ordered my daughter a Hoverboard for her bday wich is Jan 9 right after Christmas paid them 199.00 plus shipping and I never seen it and can't get my money back from bank so I guess in gonna have to pay more money to get a lawyer these people should be locked up in jail for taking everyone's money and especially since it was christmas time!! *** made my daughter cry when I had to explain to her what happened and that I don't have 200 more dollars to buy another! So go to *** u pieces of ***!!!

Hoverboarder - Simple Review #1484087594

I ordered a hoverboard from these thieves. Has anyone had any luck if they used a debit card in getting their money back?

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Hoverboarder - Simple Review #1483497143

I ordered the product and never received it. The company had intentions to take everyone'smoney and not ship out the products. Terrible business!!

Review about: Hover Board.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Hoverboarder - Simple Review #1483205620

Ordered 2 hoverboards, one gold and one red, on Nov 24. On Dec 10, i received a camouflaged one with bag and remote.

The second one came Dec 13, but in black.

Both are brand new, both work perfectly fine. Hold charge and can be charged.

Hoverboarder - Simple Review #1483041550

Scammedbout of 199.99. They took payment and never sent item.

I filed complaint with federal trade commission. I want my money back.

Hoverboarder - Hoverboard Review

Ordered from a heartless company I ordered two hoverboards from this company, when I finally got them they were not what I ordered at all, and they will not charge. I ordered these for two of my grandsons for Christmas.

Now I have to get them something else and it won't be much.

Who does this knowing that at this time of year these will be Christmas gifts for children! I to would like my money back from these heartless people.

Review about: Hoverboards.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Once again, I'm sorry for everyone else that's had to go down the same road I did. I have everything from personal home address is for these guys to phone numbers.

Several people on this website have done a lot of investigating to find out who these gentlemen are. So after I went through the Attorney General, I was promptly contacted by one of them. His name is Jimmy Temkin. Not a whole lot you can do at this point other than go through your bank.

However if you feel like really getting a hold of them....... don't bother calling the phone number on the website! Courtesy of attorney general! Here ya go.......

786-262-7999. BTW, If you go through the Attorney General he is court ordered to contact you!

"myforidalegal.com" Pam Bondi. Easy to submit a complaint takes about five minutes.

Hoverboarder - Hoverboard Review

I actually DID receive two hover boards from the company right before they shut down, but when I opened the boxes they sent me airwalk brand hover boards that were recalled due to fire in July!! Not the one I ordered or the right color.

Clearly they were just trying to send a box before they shut down operations hoping I wouldn't open it right away and realize they sent me another company's recalled product. I have asked my bank for a fraud dispute, and my kids will be disappointed on Xmas!

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

How do you know it's an airwalk brand/model? I bought a hoverboard from this company in November - received it about a month later and it seemed OK - I could be a lucky one, however, I'm concerned that maybe I have a recalled one and if so, I will go back to my credit card and dispute charge and get rid of this board.

thanks!

Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States #1265210

Prepaid green dot card was used to purchase my 203.94 hoverboard and bag.Dec 7 2016.Denied by card company.My child's Christmas was ruined.What can I do?

Orange, Texas, United States #1259657

I ordered a hoverboard and carrying bag. They haven't responded to any emails or messages I left not will they.

And now will not refund my 203.94 and my bank is giving me a headache about not wanting to dispute it. Do not order from them!!!!!!!

Plano, Texas, United States #1258374

Same thing happened to me! Did your bank refund your money?

View more comments

Hoverboarder.com is a SCAM!!

I ordered a hoverboard for my son on Dec 2, 2016. I got an email stating they were experiencing high volumes of sales and shipping delays were possible.

I waited for about 8 days and then called to see what was going on with my order. I never got a live person the several times I tried to call. I left 2 messages and and AN email requesting an update. Finally on Dec.

14, I received an email stating my order was cancelled and all operations have ceased. No products will be shipped. I am to contact my credit card company for a refund. Hoverboard will not be issuing refunds.

This is ridiculous! This was my son's birthday present and he and I are both devastated!

Review about: Hoverboard.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: Prices of the hoverboards are low.

I didn't like: Fact they are a fraudulent company.

Hoverboarder - They sent the wrong color and i find out consumer affairs shut them down

I received a hover board that I ordered for my daughters Christmas present and set it aside without opening the box. wife pulled it out a week ago to charge it for Christmas and it was the wrong color.

I email them with no response and 2 days later I send another email. now I get a response saying u.s. consumer affairs shut them down and no one answers the phone. so is this thing that unsafe?

does it burst into flames? what is the deal? now I am wondering if it is even safe to give to my kid?

No one will call me back as I have called twice with no success. I feel if they are selling a unsafe product then we are due a refund.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Unusable unsafe product.

Richmond, Virginia, United States #1302645

I know. My son saved his money up and purchased back in October and nervous to have him riding on it and sitting in our garage.

I looked all over the board and don't even see a serial #? I called the CPSC but they can't tell me if its safe or not.

They said only the manufacturer can tell you that but they are out of business. At this point I am more concerned with the safety of having my child/ his friends on this and also sitting in my garage to possibly catch fire.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1289851

I would like to know the same thing - I bought one of these boards in November. It took over a month and when I finally got it it was the wrong color, however, it worked fine so my son was fine with it.

It looks like its a Swagway X2 - what concerns me is there is no certifications on the board itself and now that the company is shut down I'm afraid that this may either cause fire or maybe it's even a recalled one. I can probably dispute the charge with my credit card company but I wonder if I was a "lucky" one or if it's worth it to have.

Arvada, Colorado, United States #1262603

We received a board from these jerks too. It worked for a few hours and then broke.

When I found the website was shut down I checked the serial # on our board and discovered this was a recalled board. This company is re-selling recalled boards, so no they are not safe. If you received a board from them check the serial # because chances are it's not a safe board.

You should be able to dispute the charge with your bank as fraud. Good luck!

to AB Shamokin, Pennsylvania, United States #1271907

where can you find out if it was recalled? my mom purchased one of these for my children from this company and 2 months later it stopped working and can't contact the company and she's out $310!! any insight would be great!!

Augusta, Georgia, United States #1258428

I'd like to know the same thing. I just received mine and haven't opened it yet..if something is wrong with it what can be done about it

View more comments