I order from Hover Boarder on 11/24/16 and paid with my visa card.The very next day I received a call from my bank stating someone was trying to use my card in NY.

I did not think anything about it until I started researching this company since I still have not received the hover board and when you try to email or call you do not get an answer or reply back. The owner of this company is listed as Jimmy Temkin. In researching this person I found that he is from NY and now resides in FL. I feel like this company not only took me for the money on the hover board but also tried to use my credit card number for purchases.

BE VERY AWARE OF YOUR BANK STATEMENTS!Make sure this company is not also trying to make purchases on your credit card you tried to purchased the hover board with.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no response to emails and no response to voice messages. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "fraud" of a product or service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $204. Hoverboarder needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hoverboarder.

Had an Experience with Hoverboarder?

Comments

Birmingham, Alabama, United States #1254489

they just got me did your bank give you back the money . I pray my bank do

Sumidero, Aguas Buenas, Puerto Rico #1253136

I had the same problem.They took my money but no hoverboarder.

Luckily my credit card paid me back.Scamming for sure!

Roslyn Heights, New York, United States #1252348

How do you know that's the owner of the business if he is then we should just keep posting *** on his facebook page so his family and friends also know he is a theif

to Anonymous Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #1252550

Research the company and you will see that the same guy owns quite a few websites.

Missoula, Montana, United States #1252280

I also placed an order on 11/24/16 for a hoverboard for my granddaughter and have been scammed as well.I just filed a consumer complaint with Florida and will next be filing a complaint with the Florida Attorney General Office.

They charged my prepaid card and cannot get this money back.

to Mad in the Northwest #1252517

I've also been scammed, ordered 11/30 and have nothing but a charge for $199.99 that's going to take an army to recoup as with you I ordered with a prepaid debit card. I've contacted my local news station and requested assistance in getting this site shut down! I'm freaking beyond pissed!!!