Ordered two Hoverboards early Dec, 2016. After many emails, and calling the phone numbers they have on their website I quickly realized that I had been scammed.

Don't make the same mistake I did. I am now disputing the charges with my bank. Unfortunately People's Bank had me sign a fraud waiver before deducting funds from my account, I am not sure now if I will be able to get my money back. I am posting this so other potential customers won't make this same mistake.

Also if your bank makes you sign a waiver that is a red flag in itself. All my children wanted for Christmas was Hoverboards, I am at a loss for words.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of fact they are a fraudulent company. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "scam" of hoverboarder shipping service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $842. Hoverboarder needs to "you wouldn't like it" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hoverboarder shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hoverboarder.

Comments